The Telangana State Engineering, Agricultural and Medicine Common Entrance Test is one of the most reputed entrance tests in the country today. To secure qualification in the common entrance test you require knowledge about subjects in Engineering, Medicine Ethics and Agriculture. For securing qualification you need to have a strong educational background in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Therefore for this test, students who have pursued science in class 11 and 12 are preferred over students from other streams like Humanities, Economics and Commerce. However, board passouts from all streams are considered eligible to sit for the common entrance examination.
To sit for the examination you need to follow and abide by some rules and regulations which are extremely important for the proper conduct of the examination and for scoring a significant amount of marks in the aforesaid examination. Following are some statutory rules and regulations that you must follow so that you can successfully crack the aforesaid examination and pass out with flying colors.
- Intense preparation of subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry is necessary. Just understanding the concepts would not suffice your preparation. You need to possess in-depth knowledge about the aforementioned subjects.
- Report at the Test centre at least 2 hours before the commencement of the exam. Reporting early would help you be in a proper mental frame of mind. Therefore catch easy transportation facilities. Reach the examination hall at a significant time before the examination starts.
- Check your Email and the Mobile number given in the application for receiving official messages related to TS EAMCET-2020. Keep your email id junk-free so that you are easily able to access it. Also, be aware of the condition of your mobile phone. Check your devices properly before entering the examination hall.
- Download Hall Ticket in time and verify your personal information and Test Center address. Hall Ticket is your entry into the examination hall. Before entering the examination hall you should always check whether you have the Hall Ticket. You should also have the information about the Test Center Address.
- The photograph will be captured during the registration process. The photograph should be of the required measurement. It should be according to the instructions mentioned in the examination.
- Candidates are required to report at the exam venue entrance as per the time slot allotted to them via SMS or email on their registered mobile number/email before the TS EAMCET exam date.
- Candidates should strictly adhere to this time slot as entry into the test centre will be provided based on the individual’s time slot only. Thus the candidate should be very careful about the time dimensions mentioned in the application form. For smooth conduct of the examination, you should be able to be aware of the examination timetable.
Also read: TS EAMCET 2021: Everything you need to know
- You must focus on the conceptual aspects of Physics and Mathematics. Secondly, organic equations from Chemistry also appear with them. Be thorough with your understanding of the two branches of Chemistry. Do not be complacent about your knowledge of the subject.
- Do not leave all the topics to be covered in one day. Make a routine and prepare a timetable to allocate a necessary amount of time for each subject. Haphazard learning may lead to insufficient knowledge retention.
- Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical / Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Watches, any other electronic gadgets and loose sheets of paper into the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited. Do not carry any instruments which are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates should not rush while entering the examination; social distancing is necessary for the entrance test. You must be knowing that this is a precarious time with the Coronavirus Pandemic. Maintaining Social Distancing is very important. Wear masks and always carry sanitiser during this time. Without carrying such precautions, you will not be allowed to the examination hall.
- No other items will be permitted inside the exam venue except all those mentioned above.
- The keyboard is not required during Examination
- Candidates will not be allowed into the Test Center even if they are late by a minute after the commencement of the test and not allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination (i.e., Noon in the forenoon session and 6.00 PM session) under any circumstances.
In Conclusion, it is very important to understand that this entrance examination is considered to be the gateway to getting a chance to read in engineering, agriculture and medicine colleges. Therefore prepare for this examination with all the impetus and courage. You should be very thorough in your lessons. Apart from the above-mentioned instructions and regulations to be followed in the examination hall you should also be aware of the following special instructions-
- It is mandatory for candidates to have the Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile phones.
- The Aarogya Setu dashboard must show the candidate’s risk factor.
- A candidate will have to show this dashboard to the Security Guard at the entrance of the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, they will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration is provided along with TS EAMCET 2020 admit card) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entrance of the exam venue.
- The temperature of candidates will be checked at the entrance of the exam venue via a Thermo Gun. Candidates with high temperature or other COVID-19 symptoms will be seated in a separate exam room/lab/hall for the safety of everyone.
We being one of the best colleges in Hyderabad offers aspiring engineering to upscale in innovations and work on a wide range of project and gain vast knowledge on the same. Know more about us here.
Also read: TS EAMCET 2021 Preparation Tips